PhD educational program has a scientific and pedagogical orientation and involves fundamental educational, methodological and research training and in-depth study of disciplines in the relevant areas of science for higher and postgraduate education and the scientific sphere.
Doctoral studies ensure the improvement of the process of training scientific and pedagogical personnel in accordance with international requirements and the principles of the Bologna process.
S.Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University has a license in 23 PhD specialties. Training in doctoral studies is conducted in full-time, in two areas: scientific and pedagogical, and profile. Training period is 3 years.
Doctoral studies Specialties:
6D012000 - Professional training (by industry)
6D042000 - Architecture
6D050600 - Economy
6D050700 - Management
6D050800 - Accounting and Auditing
6D050900 - Finance
6D051100 - Marketing
6D070300 - Information systems
6D071700 - Thermal power engineering
6D072400 - Technological machinery and equipment
6D073200 - Standardization and certification
6D080100 - Agronomy
6D080200 - Production technology of animal husbandry products
6D080600 - Agricultural technology and technology
6D080700 - Forest resources and forestry
6D080800 - Soil Science and Agrochemistry
6D081100 - Plant Protection and Quarantine
6D120100 - Veterinary Medicine
6D120200 - Veterinary Sanitation
6D071300 - «Transport, transport technique and technology»
6D071800 - «Power engineering»
6D072700 - «Technology of food products (by application areas)»
6D072800 - «Technology of processing industries (by field)»
Requirements for applicants for doctoral studiesDoctoral studies admission is carried out in accordance with the Model Rules for Education Admission in the Educational Organization, implementing professional training programs for postgraduate education, approved by Government Decree of the RK, January 19, 2012, No. 109. Documents are accepted from 3 to 31 July. Entrance examinations are from 10 to 20 August, enrollment is until 28 August. PhD Doctors of S. Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University are citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, foreign citizens and stateless persons who have a master's degree.
Applicants to the doctoral studies submit the following documents:
- an application addressed to the head of the organization, which indicates the city where they will take the entrance exam in a foreign language;
- a copy of the identity card;
- a copy of the education certificate;
- a copy of the certificate of passing the test for the programs specified in paragraph 14 of these Model Regulations (if any);
- the list of scientific and scientific-methodical works (in case of their availability);
- six photos measuring 3x4 centimeters;
- medical certificate form 086-U;
- a personal sheet on personnel records or another document confirming the work activity, certified by the personnel service at the place of work.
Together with copies of documents, the original is provided for reconciliation. After reconciliation, the originals are returned.Applicants to the PhD doctorate take entrance exams in a foreign language (optional) and specialties. The entrance exam for the foreign language is conducted by the National Testing Center of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.Persons who hold international certificates confirming the proficiency in a foreign language in accordance with the European competencies (standards) for the possession of a foreign language are exempt from the entrance exam for a foreign language in the magistracy, residency and doctoral studies in the following examinations:
- English: Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program (TOEFL ITP - not less than 460 points), Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program Internet-based Test (TOEFL IBT, threshold score - at least 87), (TOEFL threshold score - not less than 560 points), International English Language Tests System (IELTS, threshold score - not less than 6.0);
- German: Deutsche Sprachprufung fur den Hochschulzugang (DSH, Niveau C1 / C1 level), TestDaF-Prufung (Niveau C1 / C1 level);- French: Test de Française International ™ (TFI - not lower than level B1 for reading and listening sections), Diplôme d'Etudes en Langue française (DELF, level B2), Diplome Approfondi de Langue française (DALF, C1 level), Test de connaissance du franise (TCF - not less than 400 points).
Examination by specialty is carried out by the examination commission of the university.Training in doctoral studies is carried out only on full-time basis on the basis of the state educational order.