Postgraduate Education Department
1. General information
Postgraduate Education Department was founded in 2009.
In January 2011, the Academic Council of the University (Protocol № 7 from December 29, 2010) reorganized it into the Postgraduate Education and Advanced Training Department (hereinafter PE and ATD).
The Postgraduate Education Department and Advanced Training is the structural subdivision of the University, which provides operating and improving of educational process of the Master's and PhD degree programs.
Stuff of the PE and ATD
Zhunusova Gulzat Skendirovna – Deputy Head of the Postgraduate Education and Advanced Training Department
Kaltaeva Gulnar Kenzhebaevna - Specialist of the postgraduate education and advanced training Department
Shaikenova Aigerim Merekekyzy - Specialist of the Postgraduate Education and Advanced Training Department
Raimbekova Zhanat Akhatovna – Coordinator of the Postgraduate Education and Advanced Training Department
The main functions of the PE and ATD
1. Organization of the educational process in the field of postgraduate education.
2. Coordination of academic and methodical activity of departments and faculties in the field of postgraduate education.
3. Support of departments and faculties with normative documents, regulating educational process in the field of Master's and PhD degree programs.
4. Participation in the development of intramural normative documents in the field of postgraduate education.
5. Survey of curriculum of master and doctoral specializations with the requirements of SES.
6. Analysis of educational achievements level of masters and doctoral students.
7. Organization work on advanced training and stuff retraining.
000010, Astana, 62 Pobeda Ave, Main Building, 3rd floor, office 602
Phone number: 8 (7172) 38-87-66, 8 (7172) 38-61-53