Council of young scientists
Young scientists council of S. Seifullin Kazakh Agro Technical University is a permanent collegial advisory organ on a voluntary basis.
The Council represents a youth meeting of University's authorized representative, which forms and conducts a youth policy that protects the interests of young scientists in the professional sphere and social and domestic problems. The Council was created under the decision of the Academic Council of the University in March 24, 2004 (Decree No. 16). The activity of the council is aimed at increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of scientific, educational and methodological work of teachers under 35.
The activities of the Council are carried out on the basis of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in accordance with the Charter of the JSC S. Seifullin KATU, on the basis of normative legal documents regulating the activities of the University, as well as the principles of democracy, voluntariness, transparency, equality and self-government.
Young Scientists Council is not a legal entity and carries out its activities in accordance with the Regulations about Young Scientists Council.
Council is created with the aim:
- assistance to young scientists in their professional development;
- development of scientific potential and implementation of their creative potential;м
- representation, protection and realization of professional, intellectual, legal and social interests and rights of scientific youth in JSC S.Seifullin KATU;
- propagation of scientific knowledge and the latest achievements of science.
Main tasks of the Council are:
- assistance to the professional growth of scientific youth of JSC S.Seifullin KATU, development of youth scientific initiatives and consolidation of young scientific personnel in JSC S.Seifullin KATU. Preparation of proposals for the improvement of scientific work in JSC S.Seifullin KATU;
- assistance in providing organizational and financial support to scientific work of young scientists, their participation in research projects and programs, scientific internships, competitions, scientific conferences and seminars held in Kazakhstan and abroad;
- information distribution about scientific projects and programs, foundations supporting scientific research of young scientists (grants), scientific and educational centers in the country and abroad, as well as profile events (conferences, seminars) held in Kazakhstan, near and far abroad countries;
- organization and promotion of scientific conferences, seminars, round tables and competitions for the best scientific and technical products, assistance to young scientists in articles and reports publication;
- participation in attestation of undergraduates and trainees at the meeting of the university's scientific and technical council;
- conducting activities aimed at providing young scientists with assistance in mastering the methodology and techniques of research work and promotion of young scientists' scientific, technical and cultural growth;
- information support organization for scientific youth, information on vacancies, funds, grants, conferences, schools and other activities to support scientific youth;
- creation of information database of research and development of young scientists at scientific organizations, research institutes, higher educational institutions;
- assistance in attracting young scientists to active work on domestic and foreign grants;
- advancement of young scientists' works for competition of the Ministry of Education and Science and other ministries, recommendation of talented young professionals to the master's or doctoral studies;
- submission to the administration of their recommendations and proposals on labor issues, resting of young scientists;
- assistance to initiatives of young scientists aimed at solving their social problems.
The last provision about Young Scientists Council of S.Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University was approved on June 13, 2012. Membership of the Young Scientists Council is annually updated and approved by the Chairman of the Board of JSC S.Seifullin KATU. Chairman of the Council is included in the University's Academic Council and Scientific and Technical Council.
Membership of Young Scientists Council
Chairman of the Young Scientists Council (YSC)
Vladimir S. Kiyan - PhD, Senior Lecturer of Microbiology and Biotechnology Department of Veterinary Science and Livestock Technology Faculty. E-mail: email@example.com.
Secretary of YSC
- Aubakirova Gulzhan Amanzholovna - Assistant professor of Hunting and Fisheries Department, Candidate of Biological Sciences, PhD, Veterinary Science and Livestock Technology Faculty;
Members of the YSC
- Utenbaev Erlan Amanzholovich - Senior lecturer of Plant Protection and Quarantine Department, PhD, Agronomy Faculty;
- Nurakhmetov Daulet Bagdatovich - Senior Lecturer of Information Systems Department, PhD, Computer Systems and Vocational Training Faculty;
- Sugirbay Adilet Muhituly - Assistant of Agriculture Technique and Technology Department, Master of Agricultural Sciences, Technical Faculty;
- Akhmetbekov Amanzhol Bulatovich – Senior lecturer of Philosophy Department, Master of religious studies, Humanities Faculty;
- Kishko Natalia Vasilievna - Senior Lecturer of Economics Department, Master of Economic Sciences, Economics Faculty;
- Ospanova Aydana Asygatovna - Assistant of Land Management Department, Master, Land Management Faculty;
- Sarsekeyev Yermek - Senior Lecturer, Power Supply Department, PhD, Energy Faculty;
- Karabayev Gani – Assistant of Architecture Department , Master of Architecture, Architecture.
- Murzabekova Leila Mazhitovna - Senior Lecturer of Morphology and Physiology Department, candidate of veterinary sciences, Veterinary Science and Livestock Technology Faculty.
The republican scientific-practical conference "Seifullin Readings" is held annually within the university. The members of YSC preside over the subsections of students, pupils, masters and PhD students.
251 young scientists currently work at the university including 24 PhD, 28 candidates of science and 189 masters.
000010 Astana, Pobedy Avenue 62, Main building, 3rd floor, offices 1304, 1305.
Tel .: +7 (7172) 39-55-48, 31-02-45